studies showing doubling of breathing volumes from 1929-2008
14 breathing studies performed on healthy individuals
breathing studies performed on diseased individuals
- Ganong WF, Review of medical physiology, 15-th ed., 1995, Prentice Hall Int., London.
- Guyton AC, Physiology of the human body, 6-th ed., 1984, Saunders College Publ., Philadelphia.
- McArdle W.D., Katch F.I., Katch V.L., Essentials of exercise physiology (2nd edition); Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, London 2000.
- Straub NC, Section V, The Respiratory System, in Physiology, eds. RM Berne & MN Levy, 4-th edition, Mosby, St. Louis, 1998.
- Summary of values useful in pulmonary physiology: man. Section: Respiration and Circulation, ed. by P.L. Altman & D.S. Dittmer, 1971, Bethesda, Maryland (Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology).